Exmo Build Instruction

Guest Derry651

Guest Derry651

Can anyone help, I have just collected and paid for an EXMO that has been stored for years it has never been assembled. I think everything is therev except anythig that resembles a instruction/build manual . I have built a few kits before so not a total novice but would like a starting point. More than willing to pay reasonable costs

Atherstone!? You're about 2 miles away from me :)

I didn't get a manual, you got a VHS video tape with basic instructions. I can try and dig it out for you, hopefully I've kept it somewhere I'm sure. Alternatively come to the area meet and you can take a look over my Exmo if you want.

Cheers,

Dan

Guest Derry651

Thank you both, I would like to get hold of a copy of anything that may help. There is no rush as work means I can do very little before September

Not sure if this will work, this is a link to the S7 build manual which is similar to the Exmo https://www.dropbox.com/s/htwcbt3xsgyrug3/S7%20build%20manual.pdf

It will give you an idea of what is expected, you will also need to search the forum for additional work needed to pass the IVA, its been done recently so nothing to worry about.

Guest Chris Russ

Hi There!......I think I can help with this, I've recently finished off & IVA'd an EXMO & have all the build books & paperwork that went with it!

.....I dont want to sell them, but I can try to get them copied & forward to you, or you can BORROW them & i'll trust you to send them back if you want to copy the relevant bits yourself?! .........PM me some contact details if I can help!

Good-Luck!

Chris.

* Thanks to all, for the advice on postings!