A Grand Run Out

Guest Sharky

Guest Sharky

Well I have been away for a while (not at HM's pleasure I might add!) and I have finally got round to doing a long trip in the Zero this week. I even managed to get her indoors to tag along!

Started Sunday morning with a 3 hour drive up to no 1 child's house in Cosford. Then on Monday, we crossed Wales from Cosford, through Shrewsbury and Bala and then up to Portmeirion. Did some touristy stuff and stayed over night, then Tuesday had a short but mega blat up to Bethesda to have a go on the longest, highest, fastest zip wire in UK (worth doing). After lunch we decided to race the expected bad weather and put in a 3 hour dash to Alton Towers. Two days of acting like kids in the fun park ensued and then a short blat back to child no 1 and family stuff for a couple of days. Just got back to Sussex at ten this evening and after approx 675 miles, only a blown near side headlamp to report.

A weekend of servicing and check torquing nuts and bolts coming up I think, but I am still impressed that my home build endeavours aren't strewn between Sussex to North Wales! Lol

Sharky