R/r Session

Guest mower man

Guest mower man

Had a couple of hours at P Burgess yesterday , RESULT --- max hp 124.9 athe wheels !!!! torque151.9 ft /lbs --transmission losses 23.2 hp so it gives 148.1 at the fly wheel --- very happy mowerman!!!,could may be squeeze alittle more by customising the advance curvebut it drives very well so probably leave alone , power curve between4100and 5500 rpm very driveable and seems econmic as well. Adjustment were mainly fueling main jet marked as 185was act ually 180 reamed and refitted + 5 bhp !! .Now to get some miles onit!!! :clapping: :crazy: mick

Guest mower man

As said very happy ,I used pete because he did the head work if any one needs address get in touch ,he is old school but with modern equipment and a wealth of knowledge top guy mower man

As said very happy ,I used pete because he did the head work if any one needs address get in touch ,he is old school but with modern equipment and a wealth of knowledge top guy mower man

Also a RV8 expert Mick. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest tiggertom

did a rolling road at torque tune this morning st 170 on zx6 carbs megajolt got 138 at wheels now smoother tick over and pulls through gears better, mejgajolt didn't interact with laptop as should so did is best and came out better than went in so overhaul happy for £300 engine

Guest Rallyreason

I had mine done there earlier in the year. Is he still in the old shed?

I would have expected more from yours though? But if you are happy that is all that counts.

Mine was pulling 164 at the wheels. Blacktop Zetec and ZX9carbs. ( i thought the figures was a bit ambitious though for a standard engine)