I'm Not Havin A Good Day Either!

ivan the terrible

hi all, like femster i'm not havin a great day either, got the kit running at its best last weekend, thanks to a bit of club help, so today got home from work thought i'd give it a bit of a clean before taking it out for a spin, thought i'd take andrea out for a glass or two at a country pub somewhere, she was well up for that, alls good I get to play she gets to drink red wine, perfect,,,, so we set off nice and steady, 1st gear, into 2nd and clutch cable snaps, oh bugger, I thought, not even 100 yards, don't think i'm destined to enjoy a kit car, luckily not to far to push back home, so that is the job for tommorow , ivan

Guest peter2b2002

my wife won't get into my 2B after I took her for a quick spin after getting it taxed, like you 100yards down the road engine died, 2nd try did the same , fault found and fixed, next trip was to the club xmas meal, evan though i had a surry top and side doors and heater we did 20 miles in freezing fog to get to the pub,

she has not even been near my car sinse, 8 years later

peter2b

my wife won't get into my 2B after I took her for a quick spin after getting it taxed, like you 100yards down the road engine died, 2nd try did the same , fault found and fixed, next trip was to the club xmas meal, evan though i had a surry top and side doors and heater we did 20 miles in freezing fog to get to the pub,

she has not even been near my car sinse, 8 years later

peter2b

in the words of Hannibal Smith " its great when a plan comes together" :rofl:

same here took better half out in kit car boke down just as she enjoying the drive lol all mates been it and no probs she not been it since yet fingers crossed when she does it all works lol