Why Is It So Hard To Buy From Gbs ?

Guest ickle

Guest ickle

Coming up for 2 weeks since I paid for my 2b handling kit they dont reply to emails often when they do its days later they dont communicate often unless you chase them even then unsure if I got the truth..... will says they were waiting on the ball joints ???? Seems strange as these are on most kit cars and are only transit track rod ends.... very disapointing service :-(

Guest alfaGTA

Poor service indeed but all too common with most (not all) kitcar manufacturers! Pity they have the monopoly on the bits you need otherwise you'd get your credit card company to refund you the money using the distance selling clause citing non delivery of goods.....

Richard seems to be able to remedy most issues so perhaps get it from the horses mouth what the issue is? Then call a spade a spade if it is actually the track rod ends holding the delivery back.

Guest ickle

He said last week he now has ball joints and will be shipping fri or mon for delivery tuesday which has come and gone. Sent a email yesterday but still no reply.

I'm close to kicking off! They'll be the reason my build isn't finished! Keep getting the same response of "we are waiting on our supplier" or "it will be ready soon". Just some bits that can't be found elsewhere....

Ha Ha i know all about this. i ordered over 4K worth of parts off them in january to finish off my car for this summer.

finally got a phone call to say the remaining parts have arrived only took 2 330 mile round trips and 8 months to get them well thats if the ECU arrived in this week.

so looks like next summer before on the road for me. but to be fair every other item i have ordered has been a quick turn around.

oh well

Guest ickle

Recieved a call from richard today and my handling kit is sent out today for delivery tomorrow. That is superb news I also recieved a email confirming this from will. Now a happy bunny I would have been happy from day 1 with a simple email or call letting me know the situation.

I dont think its much

I work in a motor factors and you want to hear some o the abuse we get if parts aint delivered within a hour lol.

Fingers crossed it all arrives tomorrow

Regards stuart.