Stainless Steel Cleaner. Advice.

Guest Cluffy80

Guest Cluffy80

Hi all, I have a Robin Hood Exmo and most of the body panels are stainless steel apart from the fiberglass bits. Was after some advice in what cleaners to use for the stainless. What have people used that seems to work, make it shine but also protects it.

Hi I have used Showroom Shine available from Ideal World sometimes on a BOGOFF Deal. I find it easy to use and cleans well as suggested by one of my other Club Member colleagues who had it bought for him. Have also had suggested Cellulose Thinners by GBS when I first asked also heard about Undiluted Screenwash. Have difficulty taking out stone gouges and heavy scratches. Steve.

The trick is to rinse off all the grit and dust first or you'll just end up with swirl marks all over it, then window cleaner or 3M stainless cleaner.

It is possible to re-polish to a mirror finish but its not a quick or easy job and once you start you'll wish you'd left it alone!