Easthoods Area Meet.

Guest piddy

Hello All.

New Venue!

I have now been in contact with my contact from the Crown Inn at Pulham Market.

It is definitely closed at the moment.

I had also thought of the Falcon, the pub on the opposite side of the green at Pulham Market, but unfortunately the present owners are due to leave this weekend and new owners are taking over, they are due to make a lot of changes to the pub so It’s probably not the best place to move to at the moment.

New Venue!

My contact has suggested the Old Ram at Tivetshall St Mary, I have been in contact with them and they are willing to take us on. They have a function room at the back of the pub that we can use with doors that open on to a garden area.

They have a very large car park. They do a roast dinner on Sunday lunchtime as well as other meals like lasagne and burgers etc.

So I am glad to say that we will be meeting there this Sunday from 11am.

This can be our new permanent venue or a temporary one dependant what we think of it.

New Venue!

The full address is The Old Ram, Tivetshall St Mary, Norwich. NR15 2DE. Tel 01379 676794

It is located along the A140. 7 miles from Diss, 14 Miles from Norwich.

Thank you to those of you that have made suggestions of pubs that we might hold our meetings.

Martin.