Deleted Post

Guest Lowlife

Guest Lowlife

Thanks to whoever deleted the post reference GBS Owners Club!

As a paid up member posting a perfectly harmless pointer for fellow Zero Owners I am disappointed but not surprised, many here reference other forums such as Locost, SKCC, East Mids Kit Car club etc!

Why are highly critical and potentially defamative posts against businesses NOT moderated which could have implications far wider reaching, yet this removed!!???

Thanks to whoever deleted the post reference GBS Owners Club!

As a paid up member posting a perfectly harmless pointer for fellow Zero Owners I am disappointed but not surprised, many here reference other forums such as Locost, SKCC, East Mids Kit Car club etc!

Why are highly critical and potentially defamative posts against businesses NOT moderated which could have implications far wider reaching, yet this removed!!???

John your post hasn't been deleted, it is currently being considered. You haven't just "posted" about the GBS forum you have blatantly advertised the site. Why should we remove peoples posts who have a grievance with customer service from any retailer? if the retailer addressed the problems we would never hear a bad word uttered.

I take your comments as a compliment, we have a great and powerful forum here and people love to use it to springboard their own sites, however, I think you have over stepped the mark with your advert and your toy throwing above. As you have typed on the GBS forum "Finally this is a free forum that is for all GBS Owners out there. All members have equal rights to use the forum and share their opinions whether positive or negative, but we request no offensive, abusive or disrespectful language to be used, let’s keep it friendly.".

I hope as an admin there you wont delete any negativity towards customer service?

I have tried to contact you through pm but unfortunately you have closed your door.