Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

Guest Shaunhirst

Guest Shaunhirst

I have just joined the club and need a little help, i have a s7 series 3 with a 1.6 engine installed, i would greatly appreciate some help installing a 2ltr engine that i have just purchased, i live in Doncaster any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Shaun

Guest mower man

There is abig following in s yorks what help do you need and where in Doncaster are you I'm sure a visit can be arranged but stock up on tea bacon and biscuits!! mower man :crazy: :clapping:

Hi Shaun

Welcome to the mad house.

As Mick has said, you are probably in one of the most active areas for help.... 8) I'm sure there will be a que at yours for the bacon butties :crazy:

Not sure what the boss has planned yet, but might be able to make 1 day this weekend. Pm me your address/ postcode

cheers

Guest Shaunhirst

Wow fantastic what a warm welcome!!! it is very much appreciated, i am intending to start the job over the bank holiday weekend, engine hoist rental permitting, if i can get some help it would be greatly appreciated.

Live in Doncaster Dn7 4QD

Please text me on 07831161050 if you can make it

Thanks and very best regards

Shaun

Guest Shaunhirst

i will take whatever help and assistance i can get whenever i can get it, open house all weekends starting the project Week 1 Sunday the 18th, Week 2 24th and 25th, week 3 31st and 1st, week 4 7th and 8th

Yes it should be a fairly straightforward afternoon job...I'll text you to let you know when/ if I can make it. As Rob says though Bank Holiday weekend most of us will be at the Donnington kit show....

If you want to get to know us, then no better way than camping over and sampling the delights of RHOCAR..........one word Hilarious!!!!

Your sides will be hurting for days after, guaranteed

Guest Shaunhirst

I also have 10acre of land with hard parking for 20+ cars with green fields / paddocks at the rear that could be used as a venue for a meet if required