Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

Guest Shaunhirst

Already rung them Rich, apparently they would like you to settle your account and also the dark destroyer is in stock awaiting you to pick up, whatever one of those is.

Guest mower man

Willonly be there on sunday but happy to muckin act as gopher etc ,it looks as iif there are going to be plenty of hands but how many heads will there be on sun morningafter partying ? :rofl: :drinks: :crazy: mowerman

Is it worth changing the title of this thread???I don't know if this is something the admin lords can do? Some people who are going to donny but not in the yorkshire area may not bother reading it at the moment?

Title changed. :)

Are we happy with the new one?

Engine hokey cokey is my speciality, had to have mine out again for a badly seated seal last week.

Managed a new personal best of 5 hours dead for a one man engine install starting with fitting flywheel and clutch to job done, test driven and tools away. That included half hour stop for lunch and a couple of thinking brews too.

As said make sure everything is there, clean and ready to use.

Is it worth getting a video set up so we could use it on the club stands at other shows,???

Really sorry we are going to miss this. :sorry: :sorry:

great idea Ian, does anyone have video camera and tripod we can use

Guest mower man

This would be upto the commitee ----- why don't we buy a video camera as part of club eqpt ,wouldn't be a fortuneand I'm sure it would get plenty of use ,in fact I will make this into an official request /proposal mower man :clapping:

Absolutely bloody amazing! Well done folks, what a club! I would to put my name down to help but as with any of the shows my presence is always weather dependant and don't want to volunteer and not show up! I have quite a good digital video camera that never gets used, if the club want's it, it's the clubs. It's a JVC-DVL357E, it's by no means a modern jobbie but it is digital, it records on to tape or SD card and there are 3 batteries. Just let me know.

• Like 2