Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

Guest Shaunhirst

Absolutely bloody amazing! Well done folks, what a club! I would to put my name down to help but as with any of the shows my presence is always weather dependant and don't want to volunteer and not show up! I have quite a good digital video camera that never gets used, if the club want's it, it's the clubs. It's a JVC-DVL357E, it's by no means a modern jobbie but it is digital, it records on to tape or SD card and there are 3 batteries. Just let me know.

That would be fantastic and greatly appeciated

Ok we have 6 days to get every thing sorted

• Ian stent will supply a carpet to cover the work area and protect donningtons floor
  • Mark has sorted out some overalls and oil thanks to Valvoline
  • Chris smith to collect engine and bring to donnington also engine crane and axle stands
  • Shaun to supply the car he is driving it down so will need to drive it home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • service parts we need a list of what shaun needs
  • Photographer any one up for this ?

Please add any thing i have missed

Well done everyone, what a great welcome to a new club member, don't get much better than this, I'll be there but I'll leave all the spanner work to those who can, will be watching and there to help if required, might get Andrea in a nurse outfit mopping brows and passing tools, looking forward to seeing it all happen, Ivan

I've been able to rearrange my weekend so will be there fri night or early sat, so i can help.

We may need some specific tools - i can bring the south yorks timing light, my own torque wrench, and pullers for crank pulley.

If we're taking the head off we'll need a torx bit and breaker bar.

I've been able to rearrange my weekend so will be there fri night or early sat, so i can help.

We may need some specific tools - i can bring the south yorks timing light, my own torque wrench, and pullers for crank pulley.

If we're taking the head off we'll need a torx bit and breaker bar.

Yes Andy bring them best to find we have 2 of something than not having one