Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

Guest Shaunhirst

Guest mower man

I have been offered some shocks however to get them ordered I need confirmation of what works with the s7 series 3, can I again please ask for some help?

Size, spring etc

Talk to dave at Dampertech he should sort you out mower man :clapping:

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi Guys, looks like this is going to be a show stopper. Any thought on changing big end bearings?

Just my thoughts but unless the crank is a known quantity "do not disturb"

Have a sneaky look at one big end and one main, maybe the centre main, then leave well alone with a "sit rep" findings.

Anyone able to available to help get this stuff to donnington on Friday going to have all sorts to shift

If you can get it over to my garage in Attercliffe Sheffield before Thursday afternoon, I will take as much as I can

Guest Shaunhirst

Yep I will bring as much as I can over on Thursday night, would be great to meet up before Friday anyway, I'm over at jct tomorrow around 6!! are you about? i could call in I am just up the road, please pm or text me your address

Guest Shaunhirst

Wheels are at the powder coater (gloss black) front grille and lamps being done in mat black, spill kits gloves Safty specs wipes and degreaser are with me, front grille lotus 7 badges (as on eBay) with Rhocar cut into them are being run tomorrow I will have as menu as I can blag.........

Yep I will bring as much as I can over on Thursday night, would be great to meet up before Friday anyway, I'm over at jct tomorrow around 6!! are you about? i could call in I am just up the road, please pm or text me your address

Im 5 minutes away from JCT

Amberley Garage

17-31 Attercliffe Common

Lower Don Valley

Sheffield

S9 2AE

If you pass Don Valley Stadium you will have just passed us.