Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

Guest Shaunhirst

Guest Shaunhirst

Going to be fun my mrs keeps asking questions about items from eBay so changed it over to my mums address!!! For paypal lol what the boss don't see don't kill them, I ware the pants in my house however my mrs picks them and tells me when to take them off!!

Guest Shaunhirst

Think we are all sorted, apart from a 12 inch electric fan for the rad! car load of stuff with Mark B last night, so we are good to go!!! meeting Terry at woodall services at 6.15-30 then we are heading down the m1 and meeting Mark B and others at Trowell services at 7pm, hope we can all see to put our tents up when we get to Donnington....

Guest Shaunhirst

Wow what an event we made it home, thanks for the best weekend ever WOW what a great bunch, I am absolutely shattered, in a gest way! I am sure you all are..... All I did was hunt for grommets and clean, thanks for everything from start to finish...... When is the next rally, I have a skyline engine I think would fit?