Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

Guest Shaunhirst

What an amazing feat by all, you should be rightly chuffed with the achievements last weekend.

A very good advertisement for the club and what it stands for.

Sorry I couldn't be a small part of it due to committments.

This is what a team building exercise should be about, not the corporate bullsh1t rubbish i've got to attend as part of 'ongoing team development' next month

Well done all :clapping: :clapping:

Guest Shaunhirst

After this weekends great work, Mark B has offered to come down to my house and finish off our project on sunday the 1st. any other members who would like to come down, would be greatly appreciated! Tea coffee and bacon butties are on me.....

it just shows that rhocar is not just a name but a community of people that will help each other in need and not in need cause that what they are like,its the people that make it a club to want to be in not the name.and after donnington seems anything will be possible oh and the banter and funny stuff peeps do at the weekend events is so funny to,not to forget the good peeps who sort the members out with good food to.i am glad I joined this club I have met many new peeps still cant put a name to them all though.keep up the good work fellows and (lasses) :crazy: