Donnington Show.... Live engine swap in the main hall.

Guest Shaunhirst

think i will buy a whole kit and get you lot to put it together for next years show for the build a car in a weekend project lol. Fantastic that this is happening great club cant wait.

Steamer,

you mention the accuspark ignition in earlier emails have you any experience with the new stealth programmable job. Got mine sitting on the shelf waiting to be fitted

Kieth....I've always had megajolt but recently help fit the accuspark onto Ivantheterrible's car and thought it was a great bit of kit for the price.

No experience with the stealth other than what I've read.....again looks a great product from accuspark!

Why don't you bring it to the show and get the RHOCAR garage to fit it?

Guest Ian & Carole

Reading through this again it seems we have two offers of video cameras and tripods no reason why two couldn't be deployed and left to run from different positions, if I was able to attend I would have set my HD Pro on the roll bar mount and had three views, with some good editing that could make a cracking view.

Really sorry again that we won't be wilt you all but well done and good luck, not that you will need it. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :hi:

Hi to all,I have just connected to this thread and it must be the fastest thread in history !!!

.As this will bring a lot of interested kit car owners close to the club activty would it not be prudent to offer a special show membership offer whilst people are standing in amazement looking at the club activitys.

This focal point will be the last opportunity to tap into the unattached owners before christmas,and it seems a shame to waste this golden opportunity to get the message across that we welcome all Kit car owners and offer a GREAT CLUB WELCOME to one and all.

I look forward to seeing you all at the show I will only be camping sat night.

Great showing by all concerned for this tremendus effort.

Regards

ALLAN

Guest Shaunhirst

Arco have agreed to supply the following items for the show delivered next week

Absorb spill Kit and sausages

Oil resistance work gloves

Blue lint free cleaning role

Degreaser

Safety glasses

Guest Shaunhirst

Batchglow have agreed to sponsor powder coating of parts and alloys that will be done before the show, the RS 2000 alloys will be left on the car for the build and i have a set of 4 spoke centre 13" wheels that we can fit for the after, wheel centre's in Lotus saffron yellow or black gloss / mat?

But the big question now IS!!

Will there be burgers ??

Who will flip the burgers????? and will it be to the masters standard.

If there are to be burgers.

I am up for a spell as we do not want leave the stand deserted.

ALLAN.

Bob & Sylvia have offered to flip burgers for the usual rhocar bbq on the club stand anyone available to give them a hand

Guest Shaunhirst

I have also arranged for the car to be wrapped at the show to finish the project off. any suggestions on colour i was thinking classic green carbon and yellow carbon nose?

I have also arranged for the car to be wrapped at the show to finish the project off. any suggestions on colour i was thinking classic green carbon and yellow carbon nose?

Bl00dy hell!! That's good!!

I'll be asking them for a price as been considering getting mine done for ages!!