Donnington Show

Guest flashash

Guest flashash

Hi All, I am new to the club just joined and very much a new member to the world of Robin Hood at long last. Only wanted one for about 10 years. I recently brought a RH lightweight 1600 pinto and hooked already, just like going back to my Rotax karting days!! I am coming up to the Donnington show on Saturday to camp over the evening me and the father in law in the RH and brother in law and mate bringing the tent. Just wanted to introduce myself prior to the weekend and really looking forward to it. Is there many from the club going?

Guest Ian & Carole

Hi All, I am new to the club just joined and very much a new member to the world of Robin Hood at long last. Only wanted one for about 10 years. I recently brought a RH lightweight 1600 pinto and hooked already, just like going back to my Rotax karting days!! I am coming up to the Donnington show on Saturday to camp over the evening me and the father in law in the RH and brother in law and mate bringing the tent. Just wanted to introduce myself prior to the weekend and really looking forward to it. Is there many from the club going?

Have a read of this http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=37440&hl=

might give you a clue as to how big the attendance will be.

Guest Ian & Carole

Be great to meet you all, the engine swap sounds interesting as may do one myself in the future.Ash

Must type faster, see above.

Who's lightweight have you got or did you build it your self?

Guest flashash

hi if you need any info on the lightweight please let me know,we spoke today for a few moments today .regards graham

Hi Graham, it was good to meet you and thank you for the offer I am sure I will be in touch at some point in the near future for some advice.Regards ash