Donnington Kit Show Report

Mitch

That was the downer at the weekend, everybody was busy doing other things so pictures are a bit thin on the ground, hopefully the 2 magazines will have took plenty

Has Terry got a bitt of a bager look coming on =@

Stephen

Oouch :80:

Caused by bad lighting on the camera... :rofl:

Only when bent over mate, caused by having 3 women in the house (SWMBO and 2 daughters) just a tad stressful at times :crazy: :rofl:

Has Terry got a bitt of a bager look coming on =@

Stephen

When Ian Stent did the photo shoot for terry's car, it took a lot of different camera angles and some very nifty flash positions to hide that bad boy :)

Guest kevinflyingpeanut

Hello all, newest member Kevin here, was amazed that the complete engine swop including refurb was being done over two days, I congratulate u all as Shaun drove home. Looking forward to becoming an active member of a very friendly club.

Another great weekend - RHOCaR style.

Becks thought the smurf outfits were very fetching :rofl:

After a late arrival was too knackered to join in the festivities on Friday night - didn't miss out on the bug bites and the bloody planes though

had a successful couple of days being front of house on the club stand (note to self - next year hire a golf buggy) and the lunchtime BBQ went down a treat on both days.

Becks and Tasha had a blast helping out as well.

Guest chris brown

How dare you call me a smurf??? :-) :-D I didn't stay to the end so didn't see the car start. Should have had more faith in the old bus, it never missed a beat and I was home in 2.5 hours.