Rh Exmo For Sale

Guest AllanU

Due to lack of time and space I am having to sell my Robin Hood EXMO.

The head is currenly off due to a poor runing issues which has been traced to a detonated piston in No.1 Cylinder, head is undamaged. Unfortuantely lack of time prevents me for resolving this issue therefore I am selling as is.

It is a (2000 / B reg), with Ford 2.1L Vulcan Tuned Pinto engine (135hp – single carb), with unleaded conversion and shallow sump, type 9, 5 speed gearbox (recon), sierra running gear (with Avo Rear Shocks), Smiths style Speedo, rev counter, temp gauge, oil pressure gauge and fuel gauge. Trust Electrical Wiring Loom, Intatrim Odyssey Seats, KN Minator Alloys, Fitted Hood and side screens, Mini Heater, plenty of receipts, British Racing Green wings and nose cone, Stainless Steel Body. SVA/MAC Certified. Due to engine fault £1750.00 ono. Basingstoke, Hampshire. Please contact Allan on 07776331510 for more details and photos.

post-2673-0-04979200-1378646833_thumb.jpgpost-2673-0-44150100-1378646853_thumb.jpg.

Guest flashash

Hi would you consider a swap or PX for a Suzuki bandit 600 with new sports exhaust renthal bars and other extras T&T 04-2014 16700 miles T reg with some cash??I can email pics if you pass on address,Regards Ash