Speedo Cable Saga

Guest oshiney2

Guest oshiney2

To cut a long long story short I would not recommend a company called SPEEDOGRAPHIC RICHFIELD unless u want messed about something terrible not very professional the product is good when u eventually get it

Guest oshiney2

well first day i phoned i spoke to the tim told him what i wanted a speedo cable gave him the size and its for a type 9 box oh right he said i know what you want and he told me i said know its going into a right angle drive and both ends are square oh yes right i know what you need he was in such a hurry i felt i was not getting his full attention i will send it to you gave him my name address do you want me to pay for it just now i said oh no i will get it when i send it waited waited two three days called him back and got a load of waffle about him being ill and not quite him self give me your name and address again done that paid for it this time i thought yes should get it 2 or three days a week later yes i arrived i opened the box only to find it was a sq end and a *bleep*ing oval end agggrrrr back on the phone to tell him about the mistake and i cant believe it the right one came in a day as i was fitting it i noticed that the right angle drive cable was bust as well so back on the phone to ask him to send me a new piece of cable for the drive oh yes i know what you need (sounds familiar) anyway i waited another week no sign so back on the phone again (well you did ask me to give you details) i still haven't received that piece of cable yet oh you will get it i will send it up today i got that fed up phoning him i bloody well made my own fitted it and it works perfectly just to find that it came the next day such a saga for a very simple order never again they might be so called experts but they might be dealing with some one that is not so a bit of patience and understanding would not go a miss or maybe if he read how to win friends and influence people it might help his people skills