Openeo Are They Any Good?

speedtripledan

Dan, what size tyres are you looking for?

I bought some rsr's earlier this year, you have to bear in mind that the rsr's are 10 m/m wider than the nominal size, I had to order 195/50x15 to fit under my cycle wings where the tyres that I had on the car were 205's.

I bought 2 195's from Pneus online for £65 each and 2 205's from mytyres for £63 each, both were delivered in a few days.

Seen Openeo but they cost more.

Try here.

www.tyrecomp.co.uk/

Les

Dan, let us know what size tyres you are after? I sell them where I work, for eg, cheapest 195/50/r15 82v is £42.00 inc vat.

Regards

Phil

Phil, can you source those in 185/60/13?

Or any other 'R' rated tyre 888, AO48, V70a in that size or similar aspect size?

PM me if you like.

• 3 weeks later...

In my quest for the cheapest rsr tyres openeo are cheapest by a good margin, but I don't feel to confident ordering from them, hence has anyone used them and if so are the they genuine?

In response to your question, I ordered from Oponeo yesterday, late morning. Their website said delivery within 48hrs.The tyres were delivered this morning, less than 24hrs later. In my experience, they're good and genuine. :good: