Seat Belt Mounting Brackets, Norwich

Guest danny88

Hi Danny - I'm currently in the process of doing the seat belt mounts for the 2B I'm building. Hoping to get the last bits of angle cut and welded in the next week or so.

I'm nowhere near Norwich I'm afraid but can send you pictures of what I'm doing (rightly or wrongly) if it helps?

Cheers

Tony :)

Guest danny88

Hi tony, thank you for your response, it is much appreciated. If you wouldn't mind sending me some pictures that would be great thank you very much. Any help is greatly received and much appreciated. I've also got to make some seat mounting brackets. Any pictures you currently have of your build and progress would be great. Same as I don't mind sending photos your way if your stuck.

My email address is dannyandlouise@hotmail.co.uk

Regards. Danny

Guest danny88

Hi Dave, yes that would be great thank you. Can we correspond over email as sometimes I forget to check this forum and it's just easier. Have you completed your robinhood 2b then? There's a few things I could use some advice with if you don't mind giving up some of your time. Your also more than welcome to come check mine out as well if you like?

My email so dannyandlouise@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks so much

Danny