Its Not A Rh But...

Guest smitty12

Guest smitty12

Hi Guys!

I know its not a Robin Hood but I used to be on the forum and thought it was spot on, this is my new Westfield SE built by Westfield :)

1380085_10151656666602271_1561634002_n.jpg

I'm after a set of bucket seats and I'm thinking about sticking a set of Calibre Rapide 15" Alloys on so I'm thing about what tyres to go for? Any recommendations?

Guest alfaGTA

welcome back, Dan E is an ex v8 Westie owner (now a stylus owner after a brief affair with a mev atomic) so don't worry about the car type so long as you are after a laugh with some decent lads-got an mk indy myself and we even have a jago replica on the forum :) i personally like the 7 spoke diamond cut's, federal rs-r tyres are pretty good value in 15" sizes and perform well on road and track. I'm sporting r888's but only 13" so limited in choice.

Welcome back to the madhouse :clapping:

As others have said, Car aint an issue. We are open to any kit....I used to have a Hood but now have a Roadrunner SR2. We have quite an eclectic mix in the club now (that includes members :crazy: )

Regarding tyres, I 'd also recommend the Federal RSR595's. Great track tyre (almost as good grip as Toyo 888'S) But really good in the wet as well. If you look around you can get 15"' ones for £75-80 per corner... 8)

Guest smitty12

My Capri wheels are 13", I do like them but I just don't think it does the car much justice! I'd love a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's 15" but anything similar would do me :)

Thanks for all the welcomes!