5X Weller Motorsport Rims & Yokohama Tyres

brumster

The rims and tyres off the Exmo are no use on the Zero, unfortunately, as the rear rims foul the lower wishbones, so regrettably these are up for sale :( shame as I really liked the look of them.

They are in excellent conditions, no dings whatsoever, tyres have plenty of tread left (hardly used - probably done all of 500 miles since fitting), all fully balanced, no puncture repairs on any of them.

There are 3 6x13" rims with 185/60R13 tyres, and 2x 7x13" rims with 205/60R13 tyres for the rear. Ford Sierra fit.

The spare wheel is just a no-name cheap brand tyre, but the four main tyres are all Yokohama Advan 032R directionals. Generally a fast road tyre, not as out-and-out as a Toyo 888 or A048, with better wet weather performance.

Best I can measure the front rims are around a ET24 offset, and the rears are around ET11 (being wider). They all measure ~100mm from inside edge of rim to hub mating face.

Here's what they look like on the old Exmo....

IMG_20120816_185525+%25281280x960%2529.jpg

...and some snaps of the treads should it worry you...

IMG_20131115_151900+%25281280x960%2529.jpg

£300 £250 for the lot - 5 rims, 5 tyres. I promise you they are in excellent condition.

Collection obviously preferred, but if they need couriering we can discuss that separately; could be quite costly I'd think...

As noted above, I can confirm these are NOT suitable for a Zero, but they should fit any of the older Hoods on Ford hubs.

Hey brumster, these look to be just the ticket for my 2b plus as it's running 15 inch rims right now and I'm looking for something a little lighter , shod in stickier rubber. Can pay today (early Xmas pressure to self) but may need to courier as am working this weekend so will struggle to get up to you. If you still have them, can you pm me to discuss?

Thanks

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...