Orange Customer Service

philshelton

What ever happened to customer service. Helen phoned orange re my Daughters phone,I came home to find her put on hold and some what upset. So when the guy came back on the phone I got her to pass it on to me. All I can say is this was the most obnoxious person I have ever spoken to. If this the way EE is taking them may be its time to move all 4 contracts. Who would you guys suggest

I've just gone from Vodafone monthly contract to Virgin pay monthly SIM only. I didn't want a new phone and was sick of Vodafone's poor customer service and network coverage. (and they put up my contract price part way through grrr).

Virgin might not be any better but at least I'm not tied in to a long contract now so if I get sick of them I can give them the immediate elbow.

Guest peter2b2002

i've been with vodafone for over 20 years first 15 years on a monthly contract last 5 on pay as you go never had any problems with call service, swmbo is with gifgaf and loves it

peter2b

Unsurprised. I'll be ditching Orange next month when my renewal comes up, and I've been with them for over 10 years too. Prices are a joke but the main reason is the network coverage here at home is awful, it's hardly worth having a mobile with them. I'm going Tesco Mobile PAYG too, I think.

Guest alfaGTA

Customer service is the same with most banks, energy companies etc etc because they all piss in the same pot. Customer loyalty means nothing because for every customer they lose they gain another from elsewhere and the cycle continues.

I'm with O2 on a sim only, excellent coverage and in over 10 years i've not needed to contact them.

just switched to talktalk mobile (as have broadband with them) and everything was really smooth. First contract as was payg with virgin for 8yrs. Such a cheap deal couldn't pass it up £3.75 (half price deal) a month for 12 months 3000txts 300mins 1GB data a month! Plus free calls to talktalk landline so can call home for free.

I reckon better coverage so far as well. not sure what masts they use.

As said loyalty counts for nothing these days

Guest marsbar

Just moved to a sim only deal at Tesco, as I have my sons phone on my bill I get a extra 150mins of talk time.

900 minutes, unlimited texts, and 1gig of Internet for £10, think Virgin. Could be a tad cheaper.

Try the U. Switch Web site for phone and Sim only deals quite a lot of choice.

Been with Vodaphone for donkeys years and had no problems with their customer service but their network coverage seems to be patchy, namely wherever I go on holiday, Isle of Wight, Cornwall and Devon. Works fine in Greece, Holland and Hong Kong though but these are places I tend to go less often unfortunately!