Rh S7

Guest craig38

Guest craig38

Rh s7 1993 full rebuild don't no where to start? the engine rebuilt 2.0l pinto with worked injection head and new Kent 32 cam kit springs followers spray bar the lot and new quaff vernier cam pully. New bestek dizzy and new with leads and cap. Zx9r bike carbs with new bogg brother alloy manifold westfield big stainless side exit manifold and zx9r end can new elec fuel pump and regulator. Alloy rocker cover and oil cach tank short sump new clutch and cable new radiator battery starter motor allternator updated engine mounts water hoses etc kenlow elec fan all fitted to a type9 5speed box and cortina estate back axle and all anti tramp bars etc.it as a full Polly bush kit front and back new goodridge braided hoses front and back new servo and master cylinders with new grooved and drilled disks 15in fox alloys with good 195 50 tyres it has new seats carpet go race quick release hub with omp steering wheel it goes on and on its a well sorted kit and done to a high standard and wants for nothing mot tax on sorn correctly registered on v5 as a rhs7 sure I've missed loads only selling cuz I'm ready for another project thanx 4 looking tel 07852978633

Rh s7 1993 full rebuild don't no where to start? the engine rebuilt 2.0l pinto with worked injection head and new Kent 32 cam kit springs followers spray bar the lot and new quaff vernier cam pully. New bestek dizzy and new with leads and cap. Zx9r bike carbs with new bogg brother alloy manifold westfield big stainless side exit manifold and zx9r end can new elec fuel pump and regulator. Alloy rocker cover and oil cach tank short sump new clutch and cable new radiator battery starter motor allternator updated engine mounts water hoses etc kenlow elec fan all fitted to a type9 5speed box and cortina estate back axle and all anti tramp bars etc.it as a full Polly bush kit front and back new goodridge braided hoses front and back new servo and master cylinders with new grooved and drilled disks 15in fox alloys with good 195 50 tyres it has new seats carpet go race quick release hub with omp steering wheel it goes on and on its a well sorted kit and done to a high standard and wants for nothing mot tax on sorn correctly registered on v5 as a rhs7 sure I've missed loads only selling cuz I'm ready for another project thanx 4 looking tel 07852978633 £3995 can text photos having trouble downloading photos