6K Robing Hood Unfinished

lockyer89

Right sod all this fafing around flebay here I come mine must be worth 15k+ !!!!!!!!!!!!

either someone was a lot tipsy or just stupid! Or got his missus/mates/family to bid on it!!!

Why would it need a vic check? ???? Dodgier than Arthur daily. .

The mystery revealed........

Mate of mine reckons he bidded £600 for it (but I suspect he hit £6000 instead,)

Needless to say the seller is a bit miffed and hhas been going off on one at him.

Although someone else apparently bidded £6100 which was the winning bid

anyway.

Now im not too sure how all this ebay stuff works but this is the info i got today.

Andi

Andi

what does "the vehicle has an identification number needs vic check because the previous engine burned" mean? sounds fishy.

It looks like a mild steel monocoque that has stainless panelling on the outside. Odd.

I'd bet a Robin Hood caught fire and was subject to an insurance claim and write-off. Now it's been rebuilt (well started) but needs a VIC check. Thing is - is that the original Hood or is it an unregistered one that he's trying to marry the identity of the written off one to? I'd bet on the latter since there's no visible fire damage/discolouration to the body but you never know it could be legit.

I'd want to see lots of proof though.

Whether it would pass a VIC or not is a good question - Is it the same model? would an inspector spot it if it wasn't?

Iain