Flat Seated / Headed Wheel Nuts (Not Tapered) & Spigots

Guest Jumbo

Have again fallen foul of buying some alloys thinking that i can "just bolt them on" (that would be too simple) so has anyone got any flat headed wheel nuts so that I can fit some 1.9 GTI alloys and also some spigots rings for Ford Hubs?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Ian & Carole

Halfrauds what do you expect, only time they are useful is late on a Sunday when you are desperate.

A friend of mine just paid them 54£ for two head light bulbs and a pair of wiper blades!!! and that was take away.

Risking being ridiculed for asking but are the nuts a standard size, so if i did go down the scrappies is a "flat headed nut" going to be the same whatever?

And yes I did ask "how big are your nuts" (just keeping in topic from previous posts)....

Sorry but the short answer is no.....

Assuming you have Ford hubs, you need Ford thread, but the diameter of the nuts can vary.

I have Sierra allys that need a large nut, with a captive washer

<p>& some aftermarket wheels that need a much smaller nut with the same different taper.

You say1.9 GTI...is that Peugeot? If so you need the right peugeot nuts but make sure the thread is the same as Ford.

Ebay for the spigot rings