Interesting Saga On Ebay

alantoon

Guest Ian & Carole

Nice to see Trickie still has his dry humour and speaks of Gina.

It will be interesting to see what he has stashed away in this Aladdin's cave.

Good old Richard. :clapping:

No Simon that's the pillock from the kitcar mag, Den Tanner, hes also the guy from pilgrim,

Trickey Dicky growing weed !!!!!! more likely to offer cheap growing kits than actually grow the stuff lol

• Like 1

Guest chris brown

OK Richard was shall we say different but in the times I dealtwith him he was straight forward and right with me ,nice to here from him and gina mowerman :crazy:

I couldn't agree more I got on with him very well. He got more people into kit cars than any other person, supplying more kits than any other manufacturer by a huge amount.

When I was building mine, at one time I was working away from home, so got wifey to phone him with a (simple) technical question. Unfortunately, things went badly for wifey and Tricky "had a go at her" - expecting those that phoned him with technical questions to be technical. Wifey was very upset. Tarnished his image.

Many months later, when I phoned a technical question, he did remember, and did apologise (perhaps Gina had prompted him). Too late.

However, as my daughter taught me: be nice to people and they'll be nice back; if you're nasty to them once, they'll always have a reason to be nasty back to you (something like that).

-Steve

Guest chris brown

He would have definitely been better on an e-mail conversation, Richard hated passing the time of day when he had important business things pre-occupying him. Ask a question-- get a reply-- goodbye was his way.

You are probable right there Bob

Ring - ask question

Answer - you'll find a way

End of discussion.

Having said that I still had a lot of time for the man