Engine Mounts

tractor

well been hard at it today and I have got the engine in position and just about got the engine mounts sorted thermostat housing is sorted thought I would try carbs back on and now they are hitting the chasis oh well yet another problem to solve and my megajolt came today how many wires think definitely need help with that

had another good day on the conversion got the clutch and flywheel fitted engine mounts are fitted over next couple of days will get water rail fitted then can drop engine in fit the carbs just got to sort out a exhaust manifold then not far to go

Guest streetsy

Megajolt isn't too bad, the biggest issue is interference on the pickup lead from other electrical sources. I used the pickup from a ford fiesta mk4 (1991 ish) its a long lead so no need extend it and try to re-shield it. As always make sure earths are good and you should be sound.

Guest alfaGTA

oh yes had to do a bit of bodging had to grind a socket down so I could get a spanner on to get pulley of the zetec alternator done it good bodge

Did you convert the pinto alternator to run on the zetec?