S7 For Sale

Guest JOHN BAKER

Guest John Walton

Sounds like a nice car that will go well. But, you are selling it far to cheap.

I would live in the car first, but if you still intend to sell it, you really are selling for a lot less than it is worth.

Put it in one of the car mag's or ebay for at least £3995. failling that take it to Donnington show while the adverts run. :D

I agree ,far to cheap,

John your effectively undermining the values of decent Robin Hoods

that are put up for sale on this forum, as any potential buyer will see yours

for sale at xxxx and another at yyyy and will wonder why one is either to cheap

or the other overpriced.

I think every member on this site has a duty to maintain the value/perceived

value of our cars!!!!!

IMHO

Cheers Ian

Guest carl leonard

I agree. The selling price needs increasing.

Only on Sunday did Dave Wilson Sell his car for £4000 at Newark within a few hours and that had a toe bar fitted.

The price of the RH kits have slightly increased over the years and that with the quality of the build should be reflected in the price.

I am in the process of selling my 2B (SVA'd May 2004) and would agree with the previous member, try and sell the car at Donington. You would certainly get a better price!!

Let you know how you get on.

(I will be building another kit car once the vehicle is sold). :D

The guy who sold the car for £2,7k was Tony Maidment (i think thats correct spelling)

IT was bought by Andy windows brother-in-law also called Andy (until Jim meets him and gives him a new name) from Blackburn.

its an 2,3 v6 Exmo (zinctec bodied) interior very nice but needs a paint job, and a new set of cycle wings.

Hes happy as larry and spent all day yesterday driving it around to friends and family showing off.

Thats is now 6 Rhoods in one town, 5 of which a 1 mile radius of each other.

A new record for the NWest???

regards

Mitch

hi

whilst i fully agree that johns car looks under priced for the money, it is surely john's perogative to fix the price for his car.

He is prepared to accept £2750 so that he can sell the car fairly quickly.

there is no point in increasing the price as is the opinion of others and then have it not sold for a long time when he needs a quick sale.

Question , how many of the posters who advocated a higher price would have

offered john more money if they were interested in buying it.?

swan

Guest Battery Bill

Swan

Well said :rolleyes:

If you want to sell your car "Cheap" for a quick sale well thats up to you, It does not reflect on anyone who is selling theirs for £4k or £5k like he says he wants shot of it hence the low price. :rolleyes:

Agree with Swan on this one. If John is willing to accept £2750 for it then that's up to him despite that fact that it sounds like it's worth more.

Given that I'm going to be making a more concerted effort to sell my S7 in the very near future the higher the prices the happier I am.

However if I was in the market for a ready built Hood I would definitely be giving him a call and quite possibly biting his hand off.

Hey Mitch 5 Hoods within a mile radius - you counting both of mine or is there someone else lurking in the vicinity?

Saw a mostly green seven on my way home from college tonight. It turned into the estate opposite Ewood park. Didn't get close enough to tell what pedigree it was (a proper Hood or one of those nasty copies :p ). Think it had a yellow nose and either a stainless or ally bonnet.

Iain

Hi Ian

Yes i was counting both of you'res, Mine, you know where that is, Andy Windows heys lane area, And Andy Brother in law to Windows (needs Nickname too many Andys in Nw) who you saw tonite pulling into Fernhurst Farm.

Not including Robbo, and a another newby called Dave in Accrington.

Getting far too many around here, :D and four of above are my fault :blink:

Mitch