Inaugural Lincolnshire Area Meeting - 9th March

alanrichey

Hi everyone

After a 2-year absence the Lincolnshire 'chapter' of the RHOCar club has been resurrected.

I have just taken over as Area Secretary and will be responsible for organising the meetings. Because Lincolnshire is such a large county we will probably follow 'florin metal works' idea of a roving meeting, sometimes in the north, sometimes in the middle and sometimes in the south.

Our inaugural meeting will be a 'centre' one, and will be a Sunday Lunch outing to the 'Muskham Ferry' in Newark on 9th March. I visited it today and it looks ldeal, next to the River Trent (but not flooded apparently :)) with a large car park, a large restaurant and a 'family room' if we fancy that. The address is

The Muskham Ferry

Ferry Lane

North Muskham

Newark

NG23 6HB

So far I have positive responses from :

Ian & Carol

Peter & Annie (dil-is-green)

Tom (toms2b)

Nigel & Helen (niduncan)

Sean & Cheryll (boost)

Peter & Anne (Pete Lee)

Mick & Stella (mowerman)

Steve & Tracy (hoppo)

Andrew & Gill (ozz) + Tabby (age 7)

Simon (simonp73)

Richard (streetsy) - provisional

Obviously very happy if anyone else would like to come along and join us. If so, could I ask that you let me know fairly quickly as I want to book us in soon with a rough idea of numbers to avoid losing the slot.

Cheers

Al

• Like 1

Guest alfaGTA

Well done Alan and the rest of the crew for getting the Lincs meet back in business! I will at some stage make an appearance but alas will not make the 1st meet. Kinda stuck between the Nott's meet, Sarf Yorks meet and now Lincs....

Good effort to everyone involved

Guest mower man

Would you kindly add my self and stella to your list for your meet on 9 march , We visited Ian a couple of times in the past when he was area sec and sunday lunch out is always nice esp with like minded people [ hooligans? ] many thanks mick andstella [ mowerman ] :clapping: :drinks: :crazy:

Guest Ian & Carole

If I can get to the rolling road before then i'll pop along too

Not a requirement to come in your "Exmo" come along any way, our car, I don't think will be back on the road by then.