Winter Mag.

Guest Ian & Carole

After a weekend away, I returned last night to my first ever copy of Boys in Hoods ... well worth waiting for!

As a newbie, it is the first I have been sent ... something to treasure ... thanks to everyone involved in getting it together and published.

Incidentally, when can I drop the newbie label? After my first magazine? After my first 'badged clothing'? After my first meet? After my next birthday? After having an article published in the mag? Is there anything in the constitution covering this query?!! ... Sorry, I'm being flippant!

I have some 'low technology' modifications I have made to my hoodie which I will photograph and write up - once the weather warms up, for consideration for future publication.

Would LOVE to meet up at Stoneleigh, but unfortunately might be touring the continent ... only because I can! Might send family along in hoodie to savour the occasion.

Question ... Does a newbie move straight into the 'oldbie' category or is there another stage to pass through?

Final question for now ... Is there a Girls in Hoods section to the mag ... sorry ... only asking ...

Guest Ian & Carole

After a weekend away, I returned last night to my first ever copy of Boys in Hoods ...

Final question for now ... Is there a Girls in Hoods section to the mag ... sorry ... only asking ...

No sadly but there are enough females involved now with kit cars, now we have Emma on the "editorial team" hope fully that is some thing she might try and peruse.

I know Carole has often mentioned this subject.

Would LOVE to meet up at Stoneleigh, but unfortunately might be touring the continent ... only because I can! Might send family along in hoodie to savour the occasion.

You should be touring the continent in your kit car!