What Radiator

Guest david56

For a standard Pinto engine a Cortina rad is fine & was original fitment to RHs.

The Coolman is a good upgrade once you hit 140 bhp upwards & is a direct replacement for the Cortina one

An electric fan & thermostat switch is a good idea too

Guest mower man

Ihave recently bought an alloy rad for a2 litre mk1 rs2000 brand new for 125 £ inc carriage hoping to fit in the next couple of weeks will report when its done, Ok made in China, comes with a new cap [1bar] very nicely made , welded tanks etc more as isay when its fitted mowerman :crazy:

Guest Tim Norman

I ran a polo Rad in my Pinto days and that was chucking out about 170 Brake with no overheating issues. Clever placement and angles can make it seem bigger to the air.

Guest chris brown

There are several Cortina radiators on eBay and that was what was originally fitted to the 2b. Either that or the coolman which is the same size but with extra cores

Guest alfaGTA

I have one of these sitting in the garage waiting for eventual fitment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-AROSA-1997-2004-VW-LUPO-POLO-1994-2001-RADIATOR-NEW-2-YEAR-WARRANTY-/281081546690?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3APolo&hash=item4171c407c2

I will get you the outer dimensions if you like? Its really light too!

If you have no current radiator then you'll need new hoses anyway