Half Roof

blue

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest busby

Hi I have ordered a half hood from soft bits for sevens it is due in two weeks I will let you now on quality and fitting when it has arrived but the reviews I have read are very good

Thank Garry

Yes I had one custom made for my Sr2 last year. Real easy. Ask soft bits 4 sevens to send you a pattern kit. Quality is excellent although I did need to keep prodding them to get it completed/ delivered. However would highly recommend them. For a. 2b I'd guess £250-300

HTH

Guest peter2b2002

Yes I had one custom made for my Sr2 last year. Real easy. Ask soft bits 4 sevens to send you a pattern kit. Quality is excellent although I did need to keep prodding them to get it completed/ delivered. However would highly recommend them. For a. 2b I'd guess undefined -250.00-300

HTH

is that a full hood or 1/2 like a surrey

peter2b

Guest Sharky

Hi,

If you look on the softbits web site, the pics of the GBS GT is mine (except it's not a GT!).

Anyway, the quality of their varied products is very good, but as said previously, they are a small operation and are very busy at times and you have to gently remind them you are waiting on occasions. To be honest, the half hood makes a heck of a difference on the level of warmth when the sun is down and noise level is massively reduced to a low shout between me and the Mrs!

I recommend the easy-in option, it saves a lot of twisting and contorting to get in and out! Far easier to unzip it and stand up.

Sharky

Have read nothing but praise for the quality of their products, so i'll be heading off to them as soon as it stops raining as I want to see whether their boot top bag will fit the Superspec.

Will also be looking at their half hood and rain cover optons.

Should be a nice drive there and back - in the dry!

is that a full hood or 1/2 like a surrey

peter2b

Hi Peter that was for a 1.2 hood with Westfield weather/ screen strip attached to make it a doddle to fit on my screen.

Photo below:

post-2721-0-55670200-1393780563_thumb.jpg

post-2721-0-85094400-1393780589_thumb.jpg

Guest Roy P

received my half hood from soft bits for sevens last Friday, fitted it the next day, easy job to do but had to be carefull picking up existing window frame studs, as others say delivery is not as promised, just keep pestering them - cost £240

Hi,

If you look on the softbits web site, the pics of the GBS GT is mine (except it's not a GT!).

Sharky

But is it a wide body? I was about to order one until I saw your comment and put it on hold.

Ian