Stoneleigh 2014 May 4Th-5Th

philshelton

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi anyone driving up from Wales. Driving up saturday staying over night at a local pub , should be at the show on sunday about 9.30 , see you all there.

Cheers Neil.

Guest Ian & Carole

Trailer tent dusted down and aired. Extra quilt packed. Get kit mot'd Thurs then all set to go. Should arrive mid afternoon Sat.

Baz n Chris.

Yep popped our up this morning and gave it a wipe down and checked for plenty of gas for the heater.

Guest Bazwaz

Yep popped our up this morning and gave it a wipe down and checked for plenty of gas for the heater.

Heater? Christine will have to make do with a hot water bottle.

Baz

Will be arriving lunchtime Sunday, still be ok for a pitch with you lot? Claire has promised some baked goodies as an ice breaker.

D

All are welcome, just pitch up and join in mate.

Don't be put off if you encounter groups of people talking, just but in and introduce yourself.

Nick. :)

• Like 2

Guest m3wood

Unfortunately I will not bringing my hood as is not running 100 percent :-/ however will be coming down on the Monday and look forward to meeting the club. (That's if you mind me coming to say hi)

I am new to the kit car scene and have a lot to learn and would really appreciate any advise and ideas as I have quite a bit work to do to mine and am imterested to see how you guys have got over problems that I have come across.

Kind regards

Matt