Tracking

Stewart

My daughter works for a large Birmingham tyre retailers and I have just had my tintop serviced and MOT whilst there I asked if they do tracking which they do with a super dooper Hunter electronic machine that does all we alignment,problem is the machine requires a set of factory alignment settings to enter in the machine does such a thing exist,all other tracking devices seem to need a fair amount of clearance between the front wing and the tyre which two local firms have told me mine doesnt have enough clearance.

I popped into a local ATS over the weekend, thought I'd get the tracking on mine checked, guy was apologetic but couldn't do it as it will only work if the cars details are in the database and he had no ability to manually enter figures.... Progress for you.....

Guest 2bsprint

I have a track ace too. Simple 10 min job and it's already paid for itself. Anyone local to me is welcome to come and have a go and see for themselves.

I wouldn't mind seeing how it works the next time I am in Chesterfield visting the old folks

• 2 weeks later...