Kit Spares Chassis Loom

neil's

Hi,

its been a long time since i have had time to play with the kit car, 18 months to be exact. not that i am counting, anyway with all the bit in the garage to finish the car, and a empty back account its time to get busy and finally get it built before i lose interest.

I have got a zero chassis loom version 1.4 from kit spares, has anybody got a diagram or pin out reference for the column switches, loom side (what connects to what) also does anybody know if the wiring on the auxiliary switches is the same as version 1.2 as shown on the kit spare down load section. i don't seem to be able to get on the down load section anymore to see if they have uploaded a new wiring diagram or schematic.

with a bit of luck on my side, brighter nights coming from this weekend i hope to get the car on the road before the end of summer.

Thanks for any replies

Neil

there are no diagrams. as there are 9 different versions of the ford switch, you part exchange your switch for one with an adapted plug in sub loom, with the matching loom tag.

Kit spares web site has been relaunched, the download section of the old one was............................................, but it is early days so may not be on at present.