Population Explosion

Guest mark little

Guest mark little

Must be something in the water up here, we are having a population explosion of Robin Hoods, I've got an S7 plus another on the way, which my son will use, one of my mates is getting a 2b and with old Al inspiring a mate of his to finish his car the North Cumbria chapter of the Robin Hood Renegades,(just made that up, maybe geriatric Renegades) will be up and running. My Westie isn't far off testing either so the more the merrier.

Bye for now, Mark

Guest old AL

Good news Mark, nice to hear of more growth, my mate you mention has put me to shame, his goes for M.O.T Monday (today) (it was S.V.A'd years ago) I've finally got the dash/glovebox finished, I've talked the wife into making a canvas cover for the boot/tub area (after being let down for months by a professional car trimmer) (she's handy with a sewing machine). Mines already M.O.T.d so I'll be taxing it Tuesday, I'm working on another mate to get himself a Hoodie, (like me too old for bikes now!!) Be nice to meet up with the Northeast lads at Hartside sometime over the summer, or the Lanc's lads somewhere South of us, really looking forward to the summer this year (if we get any up here!!!!!)