Hood Chassis

Knock-on

For people that know Colin, he is selling his Hood chassis. I can't remember how many were built but probably about half a dozen? Some brainbox will correct me, I'm sure. This is the best one of the bunch with a full rollover cage and would be great as a track day car, as a 750mc entry or just as an excellent road car. If you don't want the full rollover cage, I can remove for free.

For those that don't know what the Hood was, it was developed to be a chassis for a Robin Hood race series. It was losely based on the 2b but lightened and strengthened to be a cracking chassis. It's designed for double wishbone suspension all round.

If anyone is interested, I will post some pictures.

£600

Edited by Knock-on

• 2 weeks later...

Genuinly surprised nobodies interested in this?????

Is there any reason why otherwise I'll build the blooming thing myself and flog it? Cracking chassis!!!! Anyone that wants the space of a 2B that handles similar to a Zero.

Its the base chassis in lightweight SS tubing so no wishbones. Have a word with Richard and he might still have the jig or put your own choice on.

I would suggest that this is more a project for a 2nd time around builder as it's more bespoke and less boil in the bag. Someone that wants to create their ultimate Hood.

Not too sorry Dan (no offence intended :) )

Putting a V8 in this will be like putting Mike Tyson with, well, em, just about any woman!!!

This is a screaming Chassis that was lightened, strengthened and developed using the fundamental principles of the first S7's. Developed by a F1 engineer to be a racing version of the 2B, it needs a screamer, not a growler! Please, whoever gets her, mate her with something elegant......

Guest Sevenheaven

Oh man i would love this so much . . . any movement on the price Larry pm me?

Also what wishbone can / should be used with this please?

Cheers,

Alan.

Edited by Alan Kidner