Blyton Track Day 6Th April

Guest zoomzoom

Guest alfaGTA

Yes blyton has 105db limit, it is a wide open space which helps a bit.... one of the easier places to scrape through noise. Shove a few good stainless steel pan scourers down the exhaust to reduce the pitch of noise a bit, or get a new can made.

Guest alfaGTA

Yes hope the weather holds.

I've got wets fitted so will be ok in the rain, no roof though but it'll be good training for Scotland and i'm Irish so well used to rain!

Guest alfaGTA

The zetec conversion has survived its first track attack! Car ran faultless all day, zetec has more power than the previous stealth pinto and took some getting used to........... Had to learn quickly though as i managed to do a 180 spin on the fecking sighting lap!!!!

Once the track dried I got some heat into the yokohama A021r's and the grip level was on par with the 888's IMO.

Highlight of the day was a few passenger laps in an alleged 650bhp Evo, straightline acceleration was brutal, cornering was average :rofl:

Guest zoomzoom

Who on Earth would spin on a sighting lap, come on who would ????

My only problem was missing your spin :ph34r: ST170 ran faultlessly all day, cant wait to get it mapped correctly :girl_devil: