Stoneleigh Camping

exlabman

Guest Ian & Carole

No & No.

Space for loads, we have had over 100 tents, trailer tents, caravans and motor homes on the bit we use, obviously if you want a prim piece of grass get there early, most start to arrive from mid day Saturday.

Make sure you say hello to every one as a "virgin" make your selves known.

You will see people chatting in groups, they are not being rude just catching up, after not seeing each other for maybe a year, just butt in and say HELLO.

Every year we seem to get a little negative press about this, it's nothing about being rude.

Next year you will see friends from last year and want to chat.

stoneleigh07007.jpg

stoneleigh07013.jpg

Stoneleigh2.jpg

HTHs

the only think that I can add to the above post is to bring plenty of warm clothes!!! I always end up underestimating just how cold it gets at night when we're all stood around chatting into the early hours.

I also find that introducing myself with my forum name breaks the ice a bit easier as well.

Looking forward to see you there :)

Guest Ian & Carole

As you might have guessed we always use ours, just to confuse people. :rofl: :rofl:

If folk are shy try popping your name and or forum title on a sticky note on your jacket and make sure you say HELLO

Edited by Ian & Carole