Seats Robinhood Exmo 1986

Guest bluedog

Guest bluedog

Finding it hard to get seats that fit , do any of you fine peeps know of any that will do the job if so please let me know car is done all but the seats so can not take for mot until got some

I so want to go playing in it engine sounds sweet and I know 1st and reverse work,

Its my toy and I want to play

Please help

Guest Ian & Carole

Loads of seats fit the 2b, we have got Citroen Zantia ones in ours, I have seen Rover 200 ones fitted, the kit came from the factory with Vauxhall Recaros out of I belive the cavalier.

Guest mower man

Finding it hard to get seats that fit , do any of you fine peeps know of any that will do the job if so please let me know car is done all but the seats so can not take for mot until got some

I so want to go playing in it engine sounds sweet and I know 1st and reverse work,

Its my toy and I want to play

Please help

Richfield seats in Nottinghamhad mine for 7/8 years very cumfy and wear well mowerman

Guest Ian & Carole

Your topic heading states Exmo but your car type is shown as 2B. 2B's are wider I believe so more choice, but Exmo restricts your options.

HTH

Nick

Thank you Nick I replied on a 2b topic, thought I was cracking up when I re read all the posts.

Guest Chris Russ

Hi.....I used type 7 seats in mine purchased from Watford Classics at about £180 pair......being 6'4, I fitted them without runners to give me more leg room - I did put a post on here somewhere describing fitting as you'll probably find the suspension arm that bolts inside the body is right in the way!!!!

Cheers!

Guest Gargoil

Hi.....I used type 7 seats in mine purchased from Watford Classics at about £180 pair......being 6'4, I fitted them without runners to give me more leg room - I did put a post on here somewhere describing fitting as you'll probably find the suspension arm that bolts inside the body is right in the way!!!!

Cheers!

They have runners now, Chris. :)

• 4 weeks later...

When measuring do it to the left hand (passenger) side as the engine and gearbox are offset to allow decent drivers foot room for peddles.

If you try driving a caterham you will need slimmed down feet.

When making my seats I only measured the drivers side and had to modify the passenger seat.