Rob, Thanks For Closing My Thread

Guest shaggy

Chill out Simon just because you got a wanted post pulled for not being a member. If the rules are bent for you to give you full members benefits till May , 5 months after it ran out . Just because that's when you want to join

Simon it is clear in the rules that for sale and wanted ads are for full paid members only hence the reason for your post being locked/ removed. The fact you choose to renew at stoneleigh is your choice but does mean you are not a club member for 3 months of the year. On a more serious note if you had a claim on your insurance in those 3 months and were obtaining a discount due to club membership you may find it could affect your cover. We all know how insurance company's like to get out of sting out. If they contacted the club to verify membership the club would have to say that you were not a member at the time.

This is not a dig at you or Anyone else just informing that insurance could be affected and trying to avoid and nasty surprises should the unfortunate happen

Guest mower man

Simon I may well getreprimanded for what I'm about to post but here goes PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!pay for member ship and stop blathering!!! mowerman

Guest Ian & Carole

can anyone tell me how to join via paypal as the membership page seems to be frozen?

Simon

Click on the bright yellow "Club Membership" icon top right of all the forum pages and just follow prompts, takes about 45 seconds.

And stop being a mardy arse it doesn't become you!!!!!!!! :rofl: :drinks: :air_kiss:

Edited by Ian & Carole

Guest Ian & Carole

Believe me I want to join, but the damned link appears not to want to work for me - is it just me then, as it works for everyone else................

yep working for me just clicked on it and opened straight away.

Simon, don't forget the hog roast is on Sunday at Stoneliegh and is for members only (if that doesn't get him to join nowt will) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baz

As long as they can get in and find us. Bob booked it and I have no details as to who is doing the hog roast not even the company name. Despite repeatedly asking for the details