Sierra O/s Rear Arm.

Guest Sevenheaven

Guest Sevenheaven

Hi All,

I hope you all had or are having a good Easter break.

Does anyone have a Sierra rear drivers side wishbone please?

I need one urgently to get my 2B back on the road :(

I'm from Birmingham so anyone close by would be great, i'm willing to pay for it of course!

Thanks,

Alan.

What-ever the outcome on your post above, it will entail the removal of the damaged 'bone. So would it be possible to use a counter-bore down over the easy-out to remove the broken bolt & then re-tap to a larger size thread ---- needs a proper engineer to answer that one. (I only play engineering )

Guest old_timbo

Alan,

I've got a couple up the back of the shed I couldn't bring myself to scrap and your welcome to one foc. Bit big and heavy to post though.

Tim

Guest Sevenheaven

Ok didn't turn up! Gutted to say the least :(

If anyone sees a driver's side (o/s) sierra arm at Stoneleigh in usable condition at a reasonable price please get it and ill pick it up and pay you on Monday thanks guys :)

Alan.

Guest mirach1

cant be sure,(got stuff stored everywhere) but i may have one, will check tonight and let you know, you are welcome to it for cost of postage

rob

Guest mirach1

i've not found them yet, let me know if the others do not arrive by friday and i will have a real purge to dig them out and send them off to you.

rob

• 2 weeks later...

Alan

Did you ever get a driver's side wishbone?

I am after the passenger side one for my 2B. If Tim or Rob have come across them then I would be interested Tokens for beer and postage readily available.

Thanks for looking

Robbie

Guest mirach1

hi. i will try and look for them tomorrow for you, i seem to have inadvertantly spread my "crap" over several sheds/barns/workshops and now the stables.so under some pressure to sort it as apparantly this is "NOT GOOD!

for some reason my reply of "there are 15 stables and only 11 horses" was totally unacceptable, ."maybe if we got rid of some of the horses" even less so,;)

SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNREASONABLE !!!

Guest old_timbo

I've still got a couple of sets readily available. Trouble is they are rather big and heavy to post. Hoodie relay from Duxford on the M11 to Redhill anyone?

Tim

Many thanks for the reply - Postage problem noted.

Any chance of collecting one from Duxford? By car, this Sunday is good for me. After work on a weekday I could make it by train, is Whittlesford Parkway near?

PM me details of the best time to suit you

Many thanks

Robbie

Guest old_timbo

Sunday should be OK, but let me check with the Mrs on timing as we have folk coming round. Its an airshow weekend so the roads round here will be busy after about 10:30 if there is a good turn out.