Sell Complete Or Break

Guest Drewsus

Guest Drewsus

I am thinking of outing my mostly built hood. Been offered an mx5 which I can drive to a few track days!

I know I won't get back half of what I paid out over the years. (Especially not the blood sweat and tears!)

I want to keep the seats that is it.

So what do people think? Sell it as parts or just try and sell it complete?

Drew

Guest Ian & Carole

If you are looking at selling please put in for sale section

Have sent him a P.M to that effect, Phil.

Gents a bit strong an ex member asking for advise not selling on here, give him a chance to get the advice he is asking for, the post is only just an hour old.

Guest ali2992

you'd get more money selling it for parts. the donor car i stripped down has been a veritable gold mine, so far i'm almost in profit and have got cracking engine, gearbox etc!

if you sold as complete you'd get people saying "ooohhh i dunno, lot of work needed to get it ready, oo errr knock £200 off the asking price?"

Gents a bit strong an ex member asking for advise not selling on here, give him a chance to get the advice he is asking for, the post is only just an hour old.

Pretty much what I said in P.M to him ---- WHEN it becomes for sale ad it's likely to be pulled