Insurance

Guest preeday

Guest Ian & Carole

Renewed mine this week with Frank Pickles

£97.00 fully comp. with RHOCaR members discount

3k miles.

Not agreed value though, just market value so if the worst happened I might have a battle on my hands, my choice though.

Guest JammyJim

After a bit of looking around decided to stay with 2Gether £86.00 fully comp parts only 3K miles agreed value. A plan wanted £89.00 market value.

Pickles wont do agreed value. A-Plan include it free of charge (well included in the charge might be a better description) A-Plan £140 for me with 5k miles and £10000 agreed value. Pickles wanted £180 with no agreed value.

Sorry but Pickles do agreed value. I have it on mine and have had since I took out build up insurance with them.

Agreed value & garaged £120 with Pickles.

Guest Jameslark

Sorry but Pickles do agreed value. I have it on mine and have had since I took out build up insurance with them.

Agreed value & garaged £120 with Pickles.

I agree, I insure with Frank Pickles and have agreed value. Just provided photos and all was done.

Guest Phil_neast

A plan, myself and son (23), no problems, I think about a total of £300 to have him on also, because of age. However that was 50% less than previous year with footman James, who declined to quote for him last year after having provided the previous years insurance for him !

• 2 weeks later...

Changed to A-Plan from Adrian Flux this year, fully comp.,agreed value, 4000 miles £99--- a saving of £55 over my renewal quote. I would have stayed with them if my renewal quote had been more reasonable especially when they offered to beat A-Plan when I phoned to cancel

• 2 weeks later...