Good Run Tonight

tractor

me keith and andi made it over to see the west mids crew tonight and no issues with the cars motorway back was a bit boring but had to take the quick way so andi could get to off licence before it closed !*"$ bldy alkies make mine a large

me keith and andi made it over to see the west mids crew tonight and no issues with the cars motorway back was a bit boring but had to take the quick way so andi could get to off licence before it closed !*"$ bldy alkies make mine a large

And it had bl***y closed early. Still i live in off license land so no real troubles.

Tracky.... You need to stop running on that emergency base map and get RR`d...

Must admit I quite enjoyed the motorway in the dark.

Andi

Glad you guys made it home safe.....!

U guys managed to get home before I even left the pub :), but no worries about the off licence, got a nice glass of ice cold vodka when I got in.

Fantastic experience driving in the dark with the dim headlights, but bloody freezing cold without the side pieces and a t-shirt.

Tractor, any chance you can send me the details on the halogen bulb fittings and where U got the wet gear clips on the windscreen?

I agree the speed cameras are a pain and continue all the way into brum, but are supposed to be switched off if you are willing to risk it ;)

Edited by Dino

yeah like the road safety "gestapo" would switch off that many revenue making cameras i find it difficult to believe that so many people have died every one hundred yards on a pritty straight road

if i remember i wll bring diagram to stonleigh on sunday

Glad you guys made it home safe.....!

U guys managed to get home before I even left the pub :), but no worries about the off licence, got a nice glass of ice cold vodka when I got in.

Fantastic experience driving in the dark with the dim headlights, but bloody freezing cold without the side pieces and a t-shirt.

Tractor, any chance you can send me the details on the halogen bulb fittings and where U got the wet gear clips on the windscreen?

I agree the speed cameras are a pain and continue all the way into brum, but are supposed to be switched off if you are willing to risk it ;)

Guessing you have sealed beam headlights, get them changed to hallogen, bolt on bits on ebays sell them direct replacement fit strait into existing bowls.