Camp Chefs

ivan the terrible

Hi all, don't know if this has already been mentioned,

I would just like to say a massive thank you to all those that contributed to Saturday nights meal, especially Andrea (my better half) for yet another fantastic meal,made from scratch on site and cooked on camping stoves,well done.

THANK YOU ALL

Ivan

• Like 1

Oh yes, another fantastic communal feast!

Andrea's stew was awesome (once I'd picked out the celery ;) )

Mo's mountain of dumplings where worth the trip on their own!

Follow that up with Cheesecake, Apple pies and the worlds sickliest but tastiest caramel shortbread the weekend was certainly a culinary delight! :)

Massive Thanks to all and roll on Hollowell.

:drinks:

Edited by Shaft

+1 for above well done and thankyou to all involved in feeding us over the weekend be it the stew, mid day BBq, apple pie after the hog roast or booking the hog roast :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :D :D

I second those opinions above!

Would like to like them all but I have ran out of likes

The Stew was spot on - thanks Andrea :), as was all of the other food!

Thanks to Shaft for keeping the Barbie entertained at lunchtimes.

Just want to add - What a great bunch of people the RHOCaR family are :rofl:

Guest Perdy

A big thank you to Andrea and Mo (oh and my little Jessie who helped them) for Sat nights stew and dumplings - delicious. Also a big thank you to Emma for the amazing cheesecake! Pudding heaven!

That must of cost you a few ££ to feed everyone! Thank you it was as always really good food, you should have been an army chef!

just our way of giving a little bit back to the club and bringing the members together for a hour or two,

possibly curry for Hollowell, will let you know nearer the time

Ivan

• Like 4

Guest chris brown

This must be the best yet for food, a big thank you to Andrea for the stew, Mo for the dumplings, Bob for the apple pies, Stephen and Lesley for the full English minus eggs each morning. Not forgetting Shaft cooking the burgers and others too many to mention for all the other nibbles throughout each evening. All that and a hog roast.

Thanks to all for making it such a great weekend - and I didn’t even have to take my own tent

This must be the best yet for food, a big thank you to Andrea for the stew, Mo for the dumplings, Bob for the apple pies, Stephen and Lesley for the full English minus eggs each morning. Not forgetting Shaft cooking the burgers and others too many to mention for all the other nibbles throughout each evening. All that and a hog roast.

Thanks to all for making it such a great weekend - and I didn’t even have to take my own tent

Minus eggs? You should of asked Chris, i had loads in the caravan mate. Fresh the day before. :db: