Robin Hood 2B, Leicestershire Project Nearly Complete

Guest Waspy

Guest Waspy

Hello... Some of you may have read my post when I acquired this nearly finished car from my uncle who passed away. The kit was purchased back in 1999 and he was working on it on and off until last year. My profile picture is the car and I will add additional photos. I have all paperwork, V5 for the donor vehicle (2l pinto engine), with vin plate to retain the original 'F' reg plate. The engine runs and as you can see from the photos is not a million miles away from being complete. I have been overwhelmed by support from members on here, offering help at weekends to get it completed for iva. Rear lights are fitted, wiper motor and arms are fitted, new seats are ready to fix in, upgraded front suspension done, windscreen with lots of receipts and history. Two brand new front lights are ready to go on, wiring is already there, harnesses boxed and ready to go etc... The car is in a friends garage who needs the space back and I work abroad as well as in the UK and I just have not got the time or knowledge to finish it. So, it's not all negative I have decided I want a kit car and will continue my membership to the club... I'm going to buy a road worthy one and use the proceeds of this sale to put towards it...

Any questions just ask..... I'm looking for £1,500 but no reasonable offer refused as I'm aware this will need towing/trailer to remove which I understand comes of a cost.

Genuine reason for sale as you can see and I'm sure it will be lots of fun when somebody who knows what they are doing gets their hands on it!!

Thanks for reading.

post-13070-0-01515400-1399722628_thumb.jpg

post-13070-0-86962900-1399722687_thumb.jpg

post-13070-0-50323500-1399722698_thumb.jpg

post-13070-0-94191500-1399722715_thumb.jpg

post-13070-0-70616600-1399722725_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...