Pinto Efi No Fuel

Guest Dtr36

Guest Dtr36

Cannot get my efi to run have fuel into fuel rail and also return to tank , will not run anyone know how the injectors receive a signal to fire etc?

Will run a bit if I squirt easy start up it brefiely

If I cannot sort it soon I buying a carb and manifold lol

Guest peter2b2002

nether did i, check the volts on the injectors also check the pressure relief valve , i had a problem a few years ago over pressure, would not run but big back fires , found the pressure valve faulty giving full pump pressure

peter2b

Guest mower man

Hi dave glad you've found a definite for non start ,I would have thought the amount of cranking yester day would have given 4 very wet plugs but there seemed to be not a whiff also remember to have the air flow meter piped up as it tell s the ecu how much fuel to allow to injectors , my knowledge of the system is some what basic it was really only just coming in when I spent a a couple of years at Ford main dealer , plod on mate some one on here will have the answer mick :sorry: :crazy:

Guest zerorace

Is the fuel regulator holding pressure in the line when cranking also as phil said link out the gearbox switch but normally won't let you crank the engine if this is open and everything is still controlled by the ecu.

Is the fuel regulator holding pressure in the line when cranking also as phil said link out the gearbox switch but normally won't let you crank the engine if this is open and everything is still controlled by the ecu.

there is a wire goes to pin 30 of the ecu as well as the starter been trying to find a drawing for the ecu its self but no luck yet